Senior Cell Biologist
VIVAX BIO, LLC, based in New York, NY, and its Moscow, Russia, R&D subsidiary, 3D Bioprinting Solutions, focus on 3D bioprinting and work on the whole range of the hardware, materials, technologies, and products comprising the 3D bioprinting industry.
In July 2020 we announced our cooperation with KFC to create chicken meat using our bioprinting technology.
We are opening a new lab in New York and adapt our existing platform technologies for cellular agriculture applications focusing primarily on cell-based cultured meat/fish project. We are looking for a Senior Cell Biologist who will lead these efforts at our new lab.
Job type: Full-time position.
Location: New York, NY.
Qualifications & experience:
- Extensive experience with eukaryotic 2D and 3D cell culture
- Scale-up of established cell lines to the manufacturing level according GMP
- Experience with monitoring, control and operation of bioreactor systems
- Developments of assays for cell characteristics monitoring
- SOP preparation
- Background in Cell Biology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or related field with 2+ years of postdoctoral experience
- Experience with biomaterials fabrication and characterization
Additional qualifications & experience:
- Experience with food technology is a plus
- Experience with additive manufacturing technologies (3D printing)
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Goal orientated, motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to accurately document, critically analyze/interpret data and communicate the results promptly.
Please note: Work visa sponsorship will not be provided.
Apply for Senior Cell Biologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly