Director, Global Launch Excellence Process Owner
Director, Global Launch Excellence Process Owner
United Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Director, Tools and Continuous Improvement- Global Launch Excellence (GLX)
Gilead Sciences, Inc.is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, cell therapy and invasive fungal disease.
Reporting to the Executive Director and Head of our Global Launch Centre of Excellence, you would lead the COE's development of systems and tools coupled with continuous improvement to ensure disciplined, world-class launch readiness and uptake in all affiliates across all Gilead launches. You would also conduct best practice assessments and identifications, develop launch dashboards, and other resources relative to KPIs. Finally, you would ensure that cross-functional alignment is effectively maintained, while equipping our COE launch experts to create value within the launch teams of breast cancer, HIV, HDV and COVID.
- Co-developing a cross-functional Global + local vision of world class launch for Gilead
- Supporting co-creation of a Global Launch Excellence Playbook (applied across all launch brands and affiliates)
- Developing KPIs to enable and measure launch readiness and uptake, including global, local pre- and post-launch Executive Dashboards
- Creating tools needed to achieve launch excellence
- Ensuring best practices are identified, shared and leveraged effectively and mistakes are not repeated
- Continuously improving toolkits
- Aligning with partner functions
Ensuring COE team members are trained and equipped by:
- Coaching team members on all aspects of our COE toolkit
- Educating on best practices observed and non-repeatable failures (based on lessons learned)
- Consistently assessing application of tools and KPIs, across launch brands and affiliates
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experienced, strategic leader with a:
- Bachelor's Degree and relevant experience in biotech or pharma in a commercial function experience in consulting could be a plus
- Global and in-country commercial experience
- Successful track record of global brand launches, both on a local-level and above market and in competitive markets
- Experience of launch excellence in pharma / biotech
- Resourceful and strategic thinking and operational rigor
- Analytic mindset with spirit of synthesis
- Track record of engaging teams with strong facilitation, negotiation and counselling skills
- Proven experience and record of having collaborated cross-functionally (and in a matrixed environment)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to influence (without authority)
- Experience in Oncology, HIV or liver diseases, and the Value and Access functional are a plus
Gilead Core Values
- INTEGRITY - Doing What's Right
- INCLUSION - Encouraging Diversity
- TEAMWORK - Working Together
- EXCELLENCE - Being Your Best
- ACCOUNTABILITY - Taking Personal Responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---Uxbridge/Director--Tools-and-Continuous-Improvement--Global-Launch-Excellence-_R0016737-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency