Director, Global Launch Excellence/GLX (COE)- Breast Cancer
Director, Global Launch Excellence/GLX (COE)- Breast Cancer
United Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Director Global Launch Excellence (GLX) - Oncology (Breast Cancer)
Gilead Sciences, Inc.is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, cell therapy and invasive fungal disease.
Gilead has declared Oncology as one of the key therapeutic areas for future growth and is growing its pipeline in immuno-oncology through internal research, partnerships and acquisitions.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Global Launch Centre of Excellence team to ensure world-class launch preparation and uptake in all affiliates and consistent across all launch brands by partnering closely with all Gilead Therapeutic areas.
Reporting to the Executive Director and Head of Gilead's Global Launch COE, you would serve as our breast cancer launch excellence subject-matter-expert, fully embedded in the breast cancer global group and supporting a cross functional team, from product launch preparation until approx. one and a half years following the first major launch.
You would also serve as a member of our Global Launch COE, to ensure disciplined, world-class launch readiness and uptake in all affiliates, across all Gilead launches and apply (cross-functional) therapeutic area best practices and COE systems and tools, as appropriate.
Demonstrate launch expertise and ensuring our launch is truly world class, by
- Serving as a valued team member, while delivering objective launch readiness assessments for the Global Launch COE lead as well as the Oncology Global Commercial Product Strategy lead
- Remaining fully embedded with the Global Commercial Product Strategy Team
- Working closely with Gilead's key countries to understand their needs, defining launch KPIs and ensuring alignment is maintained
- Effectively (and efficiently) applying best practices, and tools for a launch brand and early launch in selected countries,
- Influencing and aligning with partner functions, ensuring holistic and consistent planning and launch execution
- Developing KPIs to enable and measure, including global, local pre- and post-launch Executive Dashboards
- Ensuring best practices are leveraged effectively
- Objectively assessing progress and achievement against launch excellence KPIs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Experienced, strategic leader with a:
- Bachelor's Degree and relevant experience in biotech or pharma in a commercial function
- Global and in-country commercial / marketing experience
- Successful track record of global brand launches in oncology, both on a local-level and above market
- Relevant experience of launch excellence in pharma
- Resourceful and strategic thinking and operational rigor
- Analytic mindset with spirit of synthesis
- Track record of engaging teams with strong facilitation, negotiation and counselling skills
- Proven experience and record of having collaborated cross-functionally (and in a matrixed environment)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to influence (without authority)
Experience in Oncology is required (specific to solid tumors a plus)
Gilead Core Values
- INTEGRITY - Doing What's Right
- INCLUSION - Encouraging Diversity
- TEAMWORK - Working Together
- EXCELLENCE - Being Your Best
- ACCOUNTABILITY - Taking Personal Responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---Uxbridge/Director--Global-Launch-Excellence-GLX--COE---Breast-Cancer_R0016742-2
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency