Clinical Anatomy & OPP Department Chair: Academic Excellence + Innovative + Growing COM | Colorado
A growing innovator in osteopathic education is seeking a visionary leader to serve as its Department Chair for Clinical Anatomy and Osteopathic Principles and Practice. The ideal candidate must be either a PhD in clinical anatomy or an OMM physician. The Chair’s leadership and direction are essential to structuring the university’s educational program and play a significant role in its success.
The Chair should have a record in academia of cultivating innovation, collaboration, and teamwork—crumbling silos and promoting a collegial and productive workplace.
- National reputation built through lecturing and leadership within professional associations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong history of team building and mentorship
- Skilled at partnering with faculty and staff across departments to identify and build “win-win” relationships
- Believes access, equity, and inclusion support professional development and career success
One of the newest colleges of osteopathic medicine, Rocky Vista University has an entrepreneurial culture featuring state-of-the-art facilities and an innovative learning approach.
- Board scores and residency placements among the highest in the nation
- Two stunning campus locations—Southwest Utah and a Denver suburb—with plans for a third
- Great work-life balance
Whether you choose to live in Colorado or Utah, both offer a perfect mix of wide open outdoor spaces and amenities usually reserved for larger metros.
- Top-rated school systems and affordable housing
- Year-round family-friendly art and cultural events
- Mountain resorts and national parks for the outdoor enthusiast
- Convenient access to either Denver or St. George and Las Vegas
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Allison Bunnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference OPP-131225
Apply for Clinical Anatomy & OPP Department Chair: Academic Excellence + Innovative + Growing COM | Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly