RESEARCH SCIENTIST II/III
Dissolution-Chromatography in West Lafayette, IN
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The Research Scientist II/III is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by focusing on analytical chromatography, drug dissolution, and solubility. Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture. In this role, you will:
• Independently perform hands-on experimental work utilizing dissolution, solubility, liquid chromatography, UV-Vis, and other associated analytical techniques.
• Develop, validate, and write analytical methods and operating procedures according to specific sample or testing requirements, specifically related todrug dissolution, solubility, and liquid chromatography.
• Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance and qualification of equipment (i.e. USP dissolution and HPLC instruments).
• Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOPs.
• Provide project oversight, client interactions if required, and scientific input.
• Comply with all cGMP and safety requirements, laboratory SOPs and company policies and procedures.
• Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
• Comply with good housekeeping and safety practices.
• Perform data analysis and interpretation.
• Prepare well-written scientific reports.
• B.S or M.S in Analytical Chemistry, or related field with relevant experience in drug dissolution, solubility, and chromatography.
• Exceptional analytical and chromatographic background in drug dissolution and solubility.
• 5+ years of related laboratory work experience in a pharmaceutical environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Experience with new protocols, design and troubleshooting experiments and interpretation of data.
• Excellent communication skills are required, as is a high level of independence and the ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
• Critical thinking, problem solving and instrument/experimental method troubleshooting capabilities.
• Laboratory experience: USP dissolution, HPLC, UPLC, and UV-VIS apparatus.
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply for RESEARCH SCIENTIST II/III
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly