Director HIV Franchise Marketing
Director HIV Franchise Marketing
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe, and Australia. We are committed to transforming the promise of science and technology into therapies that can make a meaningful difference in patients' lives. We are passionate about advancing treatments for - and potentially curing - some of the world's most challenging and complex illnesses and bringing these scientific innovations to people in need. Focus on areas of high unmet needs, including HIV, HBV, HCV, Oncology, Inflammatory & Infectious diseases.The Director HIV Franchise Marketing will:
- Support the development and execution of the HIV Franchise Marketing strategic plan in support of Gilead HIV commitment and leadership efforts while also being aware of the HIV Tx and Prevention strategic plans
- Monitor the complete HIV Landscape seeking out key insights and areas of opportunity to support ongoing leadership efforts while monitoring competition
- Drive campaign development, messaging, tactical execution and evolution to support our HIV franchise
- Foster Gilead's HIV narrative to demonstrate the many examples of how Gilead leads the way in HIV, through the collection, development and distribution of content including social and digital media efforts.
- Amplifies key community partnerships to facilitate, develop and distribute content and to collect and share their best practices
- Orchestrate key HIV conference presence and engagement in the US
- Cultivate relationships, manages and provides direction and leadership across key agency partners to deliver on strategic and tactical initiatives
- Collaborate with HIV Treatment and Prevention teams to ensure and coordinated efforts for the success of the full HIV Business Unit as called upon
- Partner with cross functionally throughout the organization to identify synergies to amplify our total efforts, solve key business problems and optimize our total impact
- Manage and support promotional budget for assigned efforts
- Develop and deliver presentations to a range of internal stakeholders and external audiences
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and policies
- PhD with minimum 8 year of experience OR Master's Degree with 10 years minimum experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 12 years minimum experience
- 12 years of marketing or communications experience within pharma/ biotech
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of brand development and marketing preferred
- MBA in marketing or related fields preferred
- Proven track record of marketing fundamentals, including brand plan development and execution, strategy and sales and commercial programs
- HIV Therapeutic Area knowledge preferred, but not required
Gilead Sciences is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted virtually, and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure the health and safety of our teams.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Director-HIV-Franchise-Marketing_R0016868-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency