Sr. Manager, Brand Engagement Digital Marketing Operations
Sr. Manager, Brand Engagement Digital Marketing Operations
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Senior Manager, Brand Engagement
Digital Marketing Operations
The Brand Engagement position is within the Digital Marketing Operations team, a US marketing support function designed to tackle the operational tasks associated with complex digital marketing programs. To achieve this, the Digital Operations team delivers on the following - oversee the management of portfolio marketing platforms and delivery services, optimization of core capabilities and processes, creation of new capabilities & SOPs and providing subject matter expertise across the US marketing organization in support of promotional efforts.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead's portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular conditions.
Gilead was founded in 1987 in Foster City, California. Since then, we have grown to become one of the world's largest biopharmaceutical companies, with 10,000 employees across six continents, and business locations in 38 countries.
Brand Engagement lead responsibilities will include:
- Partner with US brand marketers to understand brand strategy, tactical plans, campaign requirements, data needs and operational support associated with their digital marketing efforts
- Own and lead the delivery of all operational aspects of digital marketing efforts assigned to role
- Ensure timely and compliant delivery of operational responsibilities in accordance project milestones
- Serve as a subject matter expert for digital marketing best practices, internal processes and systems related to digital marketing
- Evangelize the importance and thus adoption of core Gilead digital marketing capabilities/platforms
- Help brand marketers ensure adequate data capture and reporting is in place for all digital marketing initiatives
- Facilitate continued educational/training opportunities for internal marketing stakeholders and external agency teams
- Gather future business requirements and represent the voice of the brand as additional digital marketing capabilities/platforms are established
- Foster strong cross-functional collaboration with brand marketers, Regulatory Affairs, Business Conduct, Data Privacy, IT Business Engagement and Global Digital teams
- Collaborate closely with Digital Operations Platform/Ops team on build out of capabilities/requirements SOPs, rollout and training
- Cultivate strong partnerships with external agency teams, suppliers and vendors in support of Brand and/or Digital Operations efforts
- 8+ years of relevant experience in advertising, marketing, business technology or related field and BA/BS
- 4-6 years Pharma/Biotech industry experience preferred
- Demonstration of steady career progression with increasing roles of responsibility within the pharmaceutical industry
- Direct experience running marketing campaigns through a Biotech/Pharma regulatory review process
- Must possess excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to formulate, align stakeholders to, and execute strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively tailor communication to a variety of groups and audiences
- Experience in working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and proven track record of managing complex and/or multiple projects/priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively navigate a matrixed organization, drive decisions, and lead without direct authority, when needed
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-Manager--Brand-Engagement-Digital-Marketing-Operations_R0017202-2
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency