Special Postdoctoral Researcher, RIKEN
RIKEN is currently accepting applications for the FY 2022 Special Postdoctoral Researcher (SPDR) Program, from creative, independent researchers who will be a powerful force in furthering RIKEN’s research activities.
Number of openings:
Mathematical Sciences (Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, etc.), Physics I (particle, nuclear, astrophysics, etc.), Physics II ( condensed matter), Chemistry, Biology (cell biology, developmental biology, plant biology, structural biology, microbiology, imaging, measuring, etc.), Medical science (brain science, psychology, immunology, oncology, genome science, etc.) and Engineering that relate to research being conducted at RIKEN.
Capable of independent and responsible pursuit of a research topic.
See SPDR website for details.
Salary and benefits (FY 2020 figures):
1. Annual salary paid in monthly installments of 487,000 yen (gross amount).
2. Commuting allowance (actual cost up to maximum of 55,000 yen per month)
3. Housing allowance (partial payment of rent)
4. Research budget: 1,000,000 yen per year
5. Fixed-term contract employee (3 years)
Applications can be accepted from February 18, Monday, to April 15, Thursday, 2021.
SPDR Desk, Human Resources Division, RIKEN
2-1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351-0198 Japan