Product Manager - Chef de Produit H/F
Product Manager - Chef de Produit H/F
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
We have an exciting opportunity within the Marketing HIV function in France and are looking for a Product Manager (FTC - CDD 8 months) H/F based in Paris (Boulogne-Billancourt).
HIV Business unit represents the main therapeutic area in GILEAD with approximatively 60 collaborators led by a Business unit director who has 3 direct report teams : Sales / marketing and HIV screening (Filed) -Product manager is part of marketing team composed of 2 product managers and 1 assistant dedicated for marketing.
Product Manager will have the opportunity to work cross-functionality with all departments which is key in the HIV marketing activity and also with global commercial team to prepare launched of new campaigns throughout 2021.
- Leads Promotion Review Committee process to ensure marketing materials are cleared for promotional use and secures final production.
- Leverages digital and multichannel tactics in the marketing plan of action implementation
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Leverages primary and secondary market research and analytics critical to directing brand strategies and optimizing marketing tactics.
- Analyzes complex problems and situations, provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Takes a lead role in representing company at professional events and promotes company products at such events.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements. Directs tactical plan development and implementation.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- A first experience as a trainee/student in a Product Manager role in pharmaceutical industry (Specialty Care preferentially, such as infectiology or others)
- Should have a scientific background (understands clinical trial design and results analysis) + Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields required.
- MBA or other advanced business degree is desired.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Experience in managing advanced multichannel activities will also strongly recommended
- Strong experience in developing digital tactics from scratch (i.e. approved/mass emails, digital banners, e-congress, webinars, e-training etc)
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements for France (compliance, loi anti-cadeau, invitation for congress attendance, etc) and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
- Experience in implementing a pharmaceutical communication plan including generating publications, organizing continuing medical education activities and advocacy development, congress management.
- Needs to be familiar with Office tools (xls, Word, Powerpoint, Zoom, Veeva Vault etc)
- Must be very familiar with industry trends and remain current with competitor's resources and practices.
- Must have a successful record of developing external relationships (including KOL partnerships) leading to brand advocacy.
- Must have a track record of successful pharma/biotech patient/community tactical plan with an understanding of expense budget planning and tracking.
- Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management and across functional areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Organizational skill, including ability to follow assignments through to completion (bias towards execution).
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally (french and english fluent) and in writing are required.
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Product-Manager---Chef-de-Produit-H-F_R0017037-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency