Group leader position available in Beyotime, a leading company of lab consumables in China
Beyotime Biotech was founded in 2001. We mainly focus on research, development, manufacture and sales of reagents, kits, consumables, equipment, and provide technical services in the field of biological science. After research and development for nearly 20 years, now we have over 11,000 products online, which can be widely used in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, neurobiology, translational medicine and other relevant research fields. Our core group consists of senior researchers from some famous institutes, such as Harvard University, NIH, The University of Hong Kong, Chinese Academy of Sciences, as well as senior managers of top pharmaceutical companies. By the end of 2020, the products from Beyotime have been applied in more than 100,000 research papers, and some of which were published in top journals, such as Cell, Nature and Science. The annual citation rate of Beyotime's products in 2020 ranked first in China, second in Asia, and top 20 in the world.
To persist to use the state-of-art technologies, mature products and enthusiastic service to serve life science, and to benefit lives, we are seeking outstanding candidates to fill group leader positions in R&D department. We are looking for solution-oriented, persistent researchers with an independent, well-structured and goal-oriented working style and analytic skills. A track record with special world-leading biotechnology would be preferred.
1. The group leader will formulate and implement the R&D plan, and lead the team to carry out the R&D work of reagents, kits or other lab consumables for scientific research;
2. For new R&D projects, the group leader should do a good job in communication, coordination and collaboration with other groups and departments;
3. Technical consultation or guidance will also be required to assist other groups or departments.
- The successful candidate should hold a PhD degree in biological science or related research fields.
- We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. We are particularly interested in individuals whose research interests are in biochemistry, protein science, cell biology (including stem cell biology), physiology, pathology, neuroscience, immunology, metabolism, chemical biology, drug discovery and so on.
- Individuals with experiences focused on the development of novel technologies to address biological questions are of special interest, especially on some special world-leading technologies such as but not limited to high-throughput sequencing and CRISPR technology.
- The successful candidate should be able to enjoy the R&D work of reagents, kits or other lab consumables for scientific research with an independent working ability and analytic skills.
- Postdoctoral experience or working experience in first-class scientific research institutions or companies is preferred.
We offer excellent benefits with an attractive salary, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation and equity incentives. Beyotime Biotech aims to promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, competences and potential.
Application materials should include:
1) A curriculum vitae
2) A statement of research accomplishments
3) A research plan
Apply for Group leader position available in Beyotime, a leading company of lab consumables in China
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly