Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Being Here Matters!
Gilead Sciences Canada, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammation, and serious respiratory conditions.
Gilead Sciences in Mississauga, Ontario is seeking an experienced and motivated professional capable of working effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment. The successful candidate will assume a full-time employment role in the capacity of Administrative Coordinator (Regulatory Affairs).
The Administrative Coordinator will report to the Regulatory Affairs (RA) Senior Director and will support the RA team in a variety of capacities, in addition to assisting with special projects.
- Provides administration support to the Regulatory Affairs team.
- Prioritizes workload involving multiple projects/timelines. Such projects may include coordinating or leading the implementation of new and/or revised software applications/databases including interfacing with vendors, ensure user training, etc. with minimal guidance.
- Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets and presentations.
- May gather data using internet searches.
- Position includes routine activities, such as word processing, answering calls, assembling reports, expense reports, and general administrative support.
- May spend significant amount of time coordinating functional administrative activities which support regulatory submissions, regulatory meetings, etc.
- May provide administrative and clerical support to the department's interview process, which includes creating, and distributing agendas, collecting assessment forms and scheduling and making travel arrangements.
- Organizes and schedules department and extra-department meetings.
- Ensures computer equipment, and all new hire materials are arranged for the person's first day at Gilead.
- Handles the purchase request to invoice processes
- Work is performed independently and proactively.
- Tracks department budget and facilitate financial transactions as directed by immediate manager
- A minimum of a high school diploma plus 3-5+ years administrative experience; administrative experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or regulatory affairs is preferred
- Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents; excellent attention to detail is a must
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Superb project management skills gained in a fast pace setting
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience using several office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Access, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Canada---Ontario---Mississauga/Administrative-Coordinator_R0016836
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency