Immunology Frontier Research Center (IFReC) at Osaka University is recruiting postdoctoral researchers for its original “Advanced Postdoc” program. IFReC, the top-level research center for immunology in Japan, has a team of world-recognized principal investigators using state-of-the-art facilities. Active interaction with outstanding members will enhance your productivity and achievements in your career. The center also provides information assistance in English for daily activities in IFReC. This research environment is the ideal foundation on which to base your successful career in research.
1. Position: Specially Appointed Researcher (full-time)
2. Affiliation: Immunology Frontier Research Center, Osaka University
3. Research field: Immunology, Cell Biology, Bioinformatics and Bio imaging
- Doctoral degree
- Less than 8 years since obtaining doctorate
- International experience preferred
5. Work location: Suita Campus, Osaka University in Osaka, Japan
6. Annual salary: JPY 5.6M - 7.5 M
7. Grant for original research: JPY 3M per year
8. Employment term: 3 years *Start date of work is negotiable.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION
1. Application period: Until the posts are filled
2. Application documents: All documents should be A4 or letter size and written in English.
- Application form (downloadable from the link below) http://www.ifrec.osaka-u.ac.jp/apd/
- Curriculum vitae (education, work experiences, description of past research)
- Publication list
- Research plan, statement of ambitions for your future research and for your time at IFReC
- Reference letters from at least two academic referees with contact details
3. Selection process: Document screening and interview (Contact will be made with candidates after document screening)
4. Submission of documents: IFReC Research Planning & Management Office
* Write ‘Application for advanced postdoc position’ in the subject line.
IFReC Advanced Postdoc Program website:
Apply for Postdoctoral researcher
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly