Maintenance Technician I - Maximo Data Administrator
Maintenance Technician I - Maximo Data Administrator
Canada - Alberta - Edmonton
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Maintenance Technician I - MAXIMO Data Administrator
Gilead Alberta ULC in Edmonton, Alberta is seeking a knowledgeable and motivated individual capable of working effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment. The successful candidate will assume a full-time employment as a Maximo Data Administrator.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Implement improved processes that GAU identifies to address its environmental aspects to meet and maintain ISO 14001 certification.
- Ensure that documents requiring approvals are properly signed off prior to execution of assigned tasks.
- Ensure all records are stored and archived in accordance with procedures.
- Responsible for timely and accurate conversion of Maximo Service Requests to Maximo Work Orders including the customer's priority classification.
- Responsible for timely and accurate entry of new assets into Maximo ensuring that Asset Induction and Asset Criticality forms are used where appropriate.
- Responsible for timely and accurate Job Plan revisions in Maximo.
- Interfaces with other functional groups in a professional and collaborative manner to get information to fulfill assigned duties.
- Maximo Attends and actively participates in Environmental Health Safety and Quality meetings.
- Reports potentially hazardous conditions using Near Miss reporting.
- Incorporates aspects of cGMP that are applicable to this position.
- Ensures that all work performed is documented in accordance with procedures.
- Ensures that training on SOPs is consistently up-to-date.
- Ensure that annual GMP training requirements are consistently met.
- Performs specific requests from the manager that are required from time to time to meet business objectives.
- Assists maintenance staff with the proper use and navigation of the Maximo system.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to perform work in accordance with established procedures and policies.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with asset management systems such as Maximo is a benefit.
Education & Experience
- A High School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of work experience.
If this is not the right move for you now but remain interested in a career at Gilead Sciences please connect with us via our talent community: https://gilead.avature.net/Gilead
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Gilead's manufacturing facility in Edmonton, Alberta, is responsible for the development and manufacturing of investigational drugs. We supply active pharmaceutical ingredients for clinical research programs and contribute supplies for new product launches.
We offer you the opportunity to work within a culture of highly motivated, talented individuals who are dedicated to the company's mission. Each job provides wide-ranging responsibilities due to our cross-functional organizational structure and leadership style, which ensures that everyone is engaged, committed and accountable.
We are seeking individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to work together and support each other to help make a real difference in the lives of patients - people who thrive on performing well within a challenging and fast-paced environment, living our core values of Integrity (always doing the right thing), Teamwork (collaborating in good faith), Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability), Accountability (taking personal responsibility), and Inclusion (of diverse thought, all cultures, and perspectives).
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Canada---Alberta---Edmonton/Maintenance-Technician-I---Maximo-Data-Administrator_R0016173
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency