Associate Director, Strategy Execution Established Products
Associate Director, Strategy Execution Established Products
United Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Associate Director, Strategy Execution - Established Products
In this role you will drive the execution of the global marketing strategy, starting with the global strategic plan, driving the agreed strategy and creating the tactics needed. You will be partnering with medical affairs, value and access, commercial operations, public and governmental affairs and Gilead affiliates to implement an integrated global strategy for our established products. As part of the cross-functional team, your focus will be on delivering current and new tactics to drive in-market messaging and execution.
- Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Commercial Product Strategy, Established Products, we would ask you to:
- Consistently communicate the integrated global commercial strategy for the products to local markets, ensuring the strategy is well-understood and providing input into local strategy & tactics.
- Plan and implement the tactical elements of the global strategic plan and initiatives to affiliates with operational rigor, driving cross-functional alignment and collaboration
- Drive the execution of the global commercial campaigns, including the differentiating strategy, unique branding, compelling positioning and key messaging that maintain or extend our global market position
- Champion the global brand profile, messaging and value proposition as well as global reimbursement and pricing strategy with local markets, and transfer key learnings and insights between the global marketing team and local markets
- Collect and disseminate commercial tactic best practices across local markets, participate in working sessions and discussions, and organize regional forums to share practices and coordinate the execution of the global strategy
- Thought partner with local counterparts, reviewing and challenging their country plan of action and country-specific brand plans, embedding best practices, providing reactive feedback and input to ensure alignment to GCPS global strategy
- Your ultimate benchmark will be the successful localisation of tactics for seemless execution of the global commercial strategy across the affiliates that maximises the overall value of the asset and patient access across the product lifecycle
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a commercial leadership role in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in local or regional product strategy and annual plan implementation, experience in product marketing preferred
- Experience in marketing of drugs against (invasive fungal) infections is an advantage
- Ability to collaborate across multiple countries and act as a business partner with multiple stakeholders, directly contributing to teams to achieve overall objectives
- Good facilitation and counseling skills, particularly with individuals from diverse work cultures
- Resourceful and creative thinker with strong emotional intelligence, operational rigor and project management capabilities
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and work successfully with varied audiences
- Educated to degree level or above within life sciences
- An agile skill set with a can-do' mindset
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right)
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---Uxbridge/Associate-Director--Strategy-Execution---Established-Products_R0016169-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency