Associate Director, Value & Access Execution, Oncology
Associate Director, Value & Access Execution, Oncology
United Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
For over 30 years, Gilead has been a leading innovator in treating and preventing HIV and we developed today's leading medicines for treating viral hepatitis. But this expertise is just a foundation for our ambitions. As we continue to expand our scope into new disease states and new markets, we are investing in our global commercial capabilities. In this role, you will be a key conduit for the global value and access strategy development and execution for our oncology therapies in multiple markets. Across the product lifecycle, you'll be partnering with local markets to execute our global value and access strategy consistently and share best practices. As part of a cross-functional team, your efforts will focus on delivering current and new treatment therapies to patients in need across the world.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Value and Access, this role will:
- Represent the global commercial value and access (V&A) strategy for oncology therapies to non-core local markets, communicating the strategy, setting expectations, ensuring the strategy is well-understood and providing input into local tactics
- Plan and implement communications of V&A strategy, pricing and initiatives to non-core markets with operational rigor, driving cross-functional alignment and collaboration
- Champion the value story as well as global stakeholder engagement, launch and pricing strategies with local markets, and transfer key learnings and insights between the global V&A team and local markets
- Deliver pricing and negotiation training to local markets and support implementation, monitoring the negotiations and serving as a liaison between local markets and the global V&A team
- Collect, codify and disseminate best practices across local markets, participate in working sessions and discussions, and organize regional forums to share practices and coordinate the execution of the global V&A strategy
- Thought partner with local counterparts, reviewing and challenging their plans, embedding best practices, providing reactive feedback and input to ensure alignment to global V&A strategy
- Your ultimate benchmark will be the successful local execution of the global commercial V&A strategy across multiple non-core markets that maximizes the overall value of the asset and patient access across the product lifecycle
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We're seeking a strategic, experienced marketing expert with:
- Previous relevant commercial leadership experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with market access launch planning and execution
- Understanding of global payer environment as well as strategic pricing, contracting and negotiation
- A proven track record in cross-geography collaboration and as a business partner with multiple stakeholders, directly contributing to teams to achieve overall objectives
- Very strong facilitation and counseling skills, particularly with individuals from diverse work cultures
- Highly resourceful and strategic thinker with strong emotional intelligence, operational rigor and project management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and work successfully with varied audiences
- Educated to degree level or above within in life sciences or medical subject
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
- Excellence - Being Your Best
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---Uxbridge/Associate-Director--HEOR--Value---Access--Oncology_R0016093-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency