China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Associate Director (or Director), marketing
Specific Responsibilities and skills for Position
This position is based in Shanghai and responsible for
Innovation marketing projects, such as online patients access to Gilead treatment
CSO alliance management, partnership and broad marketing
Essential Duties and Job Functions
1. Understand the current treatment status of the disease and identify unmet medical needs
2. Develop Remdesivir marketing strategy and effective projects
3. Actively communicate with global team to ensure a successful remdesivir launch and early market access
4. Closely cooperate with Medical, Sales and Market access to ensure effective communication and implementation of marketing strategies.
5. Engage and interact with national KOLs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1. Be able to analyze complex marketing data and generate market insights
2. Have high learning agility and business acumen
3. Have an understanding of the cross functions working in the MNC
4. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Have high level of integrity
6. Be fluent in conversational and written English
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/Associate-Director--Marketing_R0013365
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency