GM Administrative Coordinator
GM Administrative Coordinator
Australia - Melbourne
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. Our heritage of science and innovation and the curiosity and passion of everyone who works here has enabled us to provide medicines that help transform standards of care for more than 30 years. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include liver diseases, infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases and cancer. Gilead's partnership with Kite Pharma is an exciting move forward into new and truly innovative therapy.
The GM Coordinator's primary accountability is to provide day to day administrative support to the Country General Manager, along with event planning and coordination for whole business events and proactively handling any ad hoc project management as required.
Reporting to the ANZ GM, responsibilities include:
- Calendar management, including coordinating meetings over several time zones
- Screening emails and calls and responding or directing to appropriate parties for response
- Coordinate internal and external events, functions and meetings
- Support the Leadership Team planning process
- Provide administrative support to the travel, expenses and budget of the GM
- Creation & preparation of reports and presentations for multiple and diverse audiences
- Prepare briefing documents for the GM as directed.
- Attend meetings if required, preparing agenda's and taking meeting minutes and distribution
- Ad Hoc project management and support of other functional leaders as required.
The successful candidate will be an experienced executive assistant with:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, supporting C-Suite or GM level
- Strong project management experience and skills.
- Well organised with strong attention to detail, high level of initiative and ability to prioritise.
- Possesses the initiative to take on tasks out of the scope of the position
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including engaging with senior leaders
- Proven ability to work independently to find solutions
- Provide exceptional level of confidentiality
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite - powerpoint and excel.
At Gilead we are committed, hardworking and passionate about improving the lives of the patients who use our products. Our values - integrity, inclusion, teamwork, accountability and excellence - are evident in everything we do. We are a close-knit team where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development.
We want all our employees to embrace and leverage each other's talents and diverse perspectives, foster a sense of belonging, achieve their full career potential and contribute to the team's success. This is demonstrated through our Silver Status in the Australian Workplace Equity Index.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Australia---Melbourne/GM-Administrative-Coordinator_R0016076-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency