Associate Director Multi Channel Effectiveness
Associate Director Multi Channel Effectiveness
Sweden - Solna - Stockholm
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and experimental drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, serious respiratory, cardiovascular, and metabolic conditions, cancer and inflammation.
Gilead Sciences Nordics is an exceptionally successful affiliate with impressive perspectives in existing and future therapeutic areas. Recent and upcoming product launches in the areas of (hemato-) oncology, HIV and inflammation have seen the demand for Gilead Sciences therapies grow even further. The Nordic operation with approx. 90 employees is a key contributor among the subsidiaries in the ACE (Australia, Canada, Europe) Region. In order to support the commercial growth of the organisation, we now need to hire an Associate Director Multi Channel Effectiveness, which is a newly created position.
Specific Responsibilities and Skills
The Associate Director Multi Channel Effectiveness will play a significant part in designing, implementing and maintaining new ways of using different channels (field force, digital & other channels), which will make a real impact on the success of Gilead Sciences in the Nordic Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Markets.
The Associate Director Multi Channel Effectiveness is reporting into the Director Commercial Operations. We are looking for an experienced professional who will manage complex projects which will require substantial cross-functional collaboration.
Gilead Sciences Nordic HQ is located in Solna (Stockholm). The position can be located in any of the four countries DK, FI, NO or SE, the latter preferred, with regular visits to the HQ offices in Solna (as feasible).
- Digital-Channel Management
- Leads the development and maintenance of digital infrastructure to enable digital customer-facing activities throughout the local affiliate
- Responsible for advancing the digital roadmap for Gilead Nordics, educating and inspiring the rest of the organization to adopt and integrate digital activities
- Multi-Channel Management
- Serves as the multi-channel subject matter expert, advising the rest of the organization on how to best utilize digital and other channels to increase customer engagement
- Collaborate with the Business Units for concept creation and supports/leads the implementation of online marketing and digital engagement projects, technical solutions like apps, digital platforms and other digital services
- Serves as the digital point-of-contact between the headquarters and the local organization
- Provides digital analytics for all channels and conducts measurements of the impact of digital initiatives
- Field Force Excellence/Sales Force Effectiveness
- Management of operational effectiveness planning and reporting, with a special focus on sales force (sales process management, territory management, targeting & segmentation, call planning, resource planning, commercial modelling)
- CRM management and CRM admin (System: Veeva)
- Management of the sales force incentive process, schemes and reporting
- Create strategies to increase remote interactions with external partners as well as train field-based personnel on best tools to enable them
- Contribute to selected projects bordering to or outside of multichannel effectiveness as per request by the commercial operations director
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Typically requires an academic degree with an emphasis in business, marketing, and has significant relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or digital industry
- Experienced and in-depth knowledge in multichannel management
- Experienced in managing digital vendors and project teams
- Must have the ability to use analytical tools and the ability to conduct analysis.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to formulate, develop and execute multi-channel strategies
- Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales force effectiveness appreciated
- Requires excellent communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing in English.
- Ideally speaks and understands one of the Nordic languages.
- Ability to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions
- Ability to assume full responsibility for accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of deliverables completed
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and qualitative information to non-technical executives through interpersonal, verbal, and written channels.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Integrity (Always doing the right thing)
- Teamwork (Collaborating in good faith)
- Excellence (Working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (Taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging diversity)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Sweden---Solna---Stockholm/Business-Analytics-Manager-Nordics_R0009539-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency