Senior PM Covid 19
Senior PM Covid 19
Greece - Athens
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our worldwide staff of nearly 9,000 people is a close community where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matter, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through on-going development. Our scientific focus has resulted in 17 marketed products, a pipeline of late- stage drug candidates and patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life threatening diseases.
Gilead is known for its innovative products, start-up culture, lean teams and the deep expertise of its people. Gilead teams work in an agile and nimble way, and in a fast-paced, high-speed, high accountability environment.
We are offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team within the Greek affiliate. The person will be leading the COVID-19 disease area, developing and implementing key strategic initiatives in alignment with the franchise strategy.
She/he will also be involved in the development of the affiliate Digital strategy as part of the respective cross-functional team.
The position will be reporting into the Business Unit Director Antivirals and is based in the local office in Athens.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Participate in development and execution of an innovative Brand Business Plan and marketing strategy, ensuring max synergy with the franchise strategy.
- Collaborate with Medical group to ensure optimal interactions aimed to support product portfolio strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams and key stakeholders within Gilead to ensure alignment on strategy, key themes and deliverables
- Collaborate with Market Access teams to ensure aligned approach to reduce prescription hurdles via aligned market assets and business unit activities for full availability of product portfolio at national and account level.
- Manages the marketing efforts to support the tactical implementation for a multichannel tactical plan, including product multichannel communication strategy for physicians ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Participate in the Regional task forces and proactively engages and brings added value to the Regional commercial team and advocates the country business needs
- Has responsibility for the assigned marketing budget & forecast
- Establishes strong working relationships with Therapeutic Area Experts and Gilead Field Force
- Analyze complex problems and situations, provide logical recommendations and lead any required action planning
- Set priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements
- Demonstrate excellence in project management and effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ensure marketing materials are cleared for promotional use, and secure final production
- Leverage primary and secondary market research and analytics critical to directing brand strategies and optimizing marketing tactics
- Take a lead role in representing the company at professional events and promote company products at such events
- Ensure that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements. Direct tactical plan development and implementation.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Should have a minimum of 6 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Should have a minimum of 4 years' experience in marketing and/or pharmaceutical sales within Specialty Care
- Must have product launch understanding and experience in pre-launch and market development work within specialty care
- Prior experience in a highly competitive therapy area is required as well as previous therapeutic indication with high scientific emphasis
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multidimensional marketing and business plans
- Must show demonstrated excellence in project management and have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects/priorities
- Experience in managing advanced multichannel & digital activities also strongly recommended.
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required
- Must be very familiar with industry trends and remain current with competitor's resources and practices
- Must have a successful record of developing external relationships leading to brand advocacy
- Must have a track record of successful pharma/biotech patient/community marketing with an understanding of expense budget planning and tracking
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management and across functional areas
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict, and drive consensus among, individuals from a variety of cultures and disciplines
- Must have strong organizational skills, including the ability to follow assignments through to completion (bias towards execution)
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required, and very good presentation skills, are required
- Proficient English is mandatory
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the oncology and/or antivirals market
- MBA or other advanced business degree
- Experience in Digital Communication departments or industry
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (Doing What's Right)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Greece---Athens/Senior-PM-Covid-19_R0015155
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency