Director, Payer Strategy & Marketing COVID-19
Director, Payer Strategy & Marketing COVID-19
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe and Australia.
We are currently looking for candidates for an opportunity in our Foster City, CA location:
Director, Payer Strategy & Marketing - COVID-19
Reporting to the Senior Director, Managed Markets Marketing, the Director will develop and execute strategic and tactical initiatives to support optimal coverage, reimbursement and patient access for Gilead's COVID-19 therapies. A key responsibility will be the launch of our COVID-19 therapies in the United States, including planning for outpatient and inhaled formulations.
- Develops payer tools, resources and programs for the managed markets field teams and ensures appropriate training and implementation to the field
- Integrates critical data elements with Medical Affairs and HEOR to build payer value proposition and key messages for account team coverage and access initiatives
- Provides payer-related context and insights such as US market trends, size and dynamics, product clinical profile, product differentiation, and competitive environment to define strategies, positioning, and plans to support broad access to Gilead's COVID-19 therapies
- Partners collaboratively with brand marketing and cross functional partners to develop a Managed Markets BPOA designed to achieve payer access goals and net revenue aligned to the overall brand objectives
- Works with commercial operations and managed markets research & analytics to attain deep customer and market insights to create KPIs aligned to strategic objectives with quarterly updates
- Leads and manages agency and consultant projects and relationships
- Manages and maintains budget and accruals process
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with payers and other business partners
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields is required.
- Advanced experience with product life cycle management is preferred
- MBA/MS or relevant graduate degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience across managed markets and/or marketing, in pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry
- Strong experience in marketing, sales, reimbursement and/or account management preferred
- Product launch and specialty market experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority, influence, resolve conflict and drive decision-making among cross functional stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully manage complexity, including solving problems and building strong relationships
- Strong cross functional collaboration and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical payer marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment (PIE, FDAMA-114, etc.)
- Computer aptitude with appropriate software programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat is required.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Director--Payer-Strategy---Marketing---COVID-19_R0015822-2
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency