Russian Federation - Moscow
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures. Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
- Has the ability to review the work of lower level administrative assistants.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using a number of office software.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Fluent English.
- Receives occasional direction from managers to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
Specific education and experience requirements:
Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 3-5+ years administrative experience.
Specific job responsibilities:
In addition to Administrative Assistant responsibilities, prioritizes workload involving multiple large projects/timelines. Such projects may include coordinating or leading the implementation of new and/or revised software applications/databases including interfacing with vendors, ensuring user training, etc. with minimal guidance.
- Marketing & Sales team regular support (travel, accommodation, expenses reports and reactive requests on business)
- Marketing promotional materials creation via internal & external communication with EMEA/Global marketing, agencies for further review and approval.
- Translation and adaptation of Global promotional materials, including ppt presentations & e-detailing.
- Project management in marketing (e.g., marketing survey, digital strategy implementation, educational online webinars, site development)
- Arranges for needed resources to meet timelines.
- Uses advanced level software programs such as Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, LCD presentations, and other company tools.
- Under manager's direction, creates draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data.
- May gather data using internet searches.
- Understands the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to the attainment of those G&O's.
- Responsible for coordinating large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of different event activities.
- Liaises with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinates, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
- Typically, coordinates the preparation of annual budget & expenses, reviews monthly budget, reviews and researches variances.
- May assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Russian-Federation---Moscow/Administrative-Coordinator_R0016052
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency