Associate Director, Marketing
Associate Director, Marketing
China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Associate Director , Marketing, China
Specific Responsibilities and skills for Position
This position is based in Shanghai and responsible for
- To develop competitive anti-fungal strategy of AmBisome and effective project
- To closely cooperate with global, sales team and cross functional team for effective promotion and implementation of project
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Develop marketing strategy for AmBisome in China.
- Cooperate with Medical, Sales and Market access to ensure effective communication and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Cooperate with global to ensure AmBisome quick uptake in China market
- Manage operation budget
- Build up effective working relationships with key opinion leaders and make sure they have advanced disease and treatment knowledge
- Lead cross function effort to build innovation platform for AmBisome uptake
- Provide training to sales force for improving effectiveness
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Have bachelor's degree in science, clinical medicine major is preferred
- Have minimum 8 years pharmaceutical/healthcare working experience which includes 5 years of sales or marketing experience
- Comprehensive marketing knowledge and experience in anti-fungal area will be preferred
- Be able to analyze complex marketing data and generate market insights
- Strong key opinion leader engagement capability
- Strong strategic thinking and learning agility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset
- Be fluent in conversational and written English
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/Associate-Director--Marketing_R0014551
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency