Manager Digital Customer Experience
Manager Digital Customer Experience
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager Digital Customer Experience (CDI) to join the digital team in our office in Paris (Boulogne Billancourt). This function reports to the Digital Customer Experience Associate Director, within the Commercial Operations department.
Purpose of the position
- Come up with new ideas, be very thorough, remain in control of digital operations within the framework of the multichannel experience of our customers, in line with the strategy of the Business Units.
- Ensure a perfect understanding of the business strategy of the company, the importance of the role of the field teams, as well as excellent customer knowledge.
- Guarantee expertise, support and recommendations adequate to the Digital needs of sales teams.
- Be the referent of the marketing team to develop and monitor the implementation of multichannel / digital campaigns, while ensuring that the communication strategy meets the expectations and needs of the market, in compliance with local rules.
- Ensure campaign tracking and reporting with the objective of continuously improving the strategy and tactics.
- Work closely with Marketing, Regulatory, Legal, Medical, field functions, Business Analytics / SFE teams, among others, in compliance with internal processes to develop tactical plans and coordinate the deployment of digital initiatives.
- Ensure the cross-functional alignment of the operations with the overall strategy of the company, both at the affiliate level and at the group level, and therefore be in regular contact with the ACE teams (Australia, Canada, Europe) and Global.
- Support the change and development of the digital skills of sales teams while highlighting the complementarity of new practices with Face-Face interactions.
- Ensure regular competitive intelligence: technological and market, information / best practices sharing and related recommendations.
- Set up innovative projects and measure their impact before validating their potential roll-out within the affiliate.
- Ensure the implementation of best practices and appropriate governance with the ambition to get sustainable and efficient digital actions.
Multichannel Customer Experience
1/ Strategy and project management:
- Participate in the Multichannel strategy, creation and development of multichannel / digital campaigns
- Set up and follow personalization, automation, contact orchestration actions.
- Be the referent and the central point of contact to coordinate the Data & IT aspects of the implementation of projects
2/ Measurement, tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Ensure the implementation of digital KPIs in line with the business objectives of the company
- Ensure proper tracking of digital campaigns
- Participate in the deployment of data visualization tools
- Ensure campaign reporting
- Suggest areas for improvement / optimization for future campaigns
3/ Training, monitoring and optimization of the use of digital tools and projects by commercial teams (Headquarter and Field)
- Involve end users from the thinking phase of each project
- Support and train for optimal use
- Monitor and optimize use
4/ Deployment of new communication capabilities within the affiliate
- Coordinate the implementation of new tools (Veeva Engage, Veeva Approved Emails, Remote Interactions, Websites, emails, etc.)
- Set up and monitor KPIs to demonstrate the impact, value and best practices of each project.
Business Analytics, SFE & IT :
- Collaborate with the Business Analytics / SFE team to monitor the collection and analysis of various data, including CRM (Customer Relationship Management) data
- Collaborate with ACE IT teams to implement the best technical solutions, in connection with the company's IT infrastructure.
Brand strategy :
- Ensure excellence in execution of the company's brand strategies.
- If necessary, you may be required to reactively interact with healthcare professionals (HCP) throughout the territory, without any promotional character.
- Oversee the planning and monitoring of the budget
- Act in accordance with internal Gilead procedures as well as regulatory requirements
- Manage interactions with External Experts without any promotional character and in compliance with company rules
- Understanding of IT issues (technical infrastructure of the company, technical needs, discussions with external IT experts)
- Check that digital strategies and tactics comply with all internal and external rules as well as appropriate standards.
- Manage several external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of high-quality digital assets in accordance with company rules.
Knowledge, experience and skills
- Bachelor's degree in digital or related fields required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the digital field
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in managing multi-tasking and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French/English
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Knowledge and use of Business Intelligence and Data-visualization tools
- Curiosity, creativity, proactivity
- Works in a team and transverse, strong relational capacity
- Strong organizational skills, while paying attention to detail
- Works in autonomy and a minimum of supervision
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Manager-Digital-Customer-Experience_R0015410
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency