Associate Director Product Management Covid -19
Associate Director Product Management Covid -19
Italy - Milan
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director Product Management, reporting to the Marketing Director Liver Diseases. This role will be responsible to lead the upcoming launch in the Covid-19 disease area, develop and implement key strategic initiatives in alignment with the franchise strategy. The Associate Director will also work within a x-functional team that includes the following departments: Governmental Affairs, Public Affairs, Market Access, Legal, Medical Affairs and Commercial Operations as well as the Global Commercial team and international/national taskforces.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Responsible for development and execution of the product launch readiness plan as well as an innovative Brand Business Plan ensuring max synergy with the franchise strategy
- Coordinates and implements marketing plans across functions liaising with medical, sales, market research, corporate communications and finance, to drive activities to achieve revenue and results objectives.
- Contributes to the development and implementation for the marketing strategy for the franchise portfolio
- Manages the marketing efforts to support the tactical implementation for a multichannel tactical plan, including product multichannel communication strategy for physicians ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Represents affiliate in the international task forces and Global commercial team, proactively engages and brings added value to the Global commercial team and advocates the country business needs
- Has responsibility for the assigned marketing budget & forecast
- Establishes strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Gilead Field Force
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements. Analyses complex problems and provides logical recommendations.
- Sets a positive example for others to follow, shares own expert knowledge, model standards of performance, offers guidance and support
- Ensures that all marketing activities are compliant with regulatory and legal requirements.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proven pharmaceutical launch lead and successful execution in a matrix organization
- Strong strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy
- Proven experience of active international team member and/or international projects
- Must have excellent management skills including, project management, prioritization, communication, digital and plan execution.
- Recognized expertise in implementing a pharmaceutical multichannel communication plan including innovative projects to support customers, organizing promotional activities and advocacy development plans
- Must have analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management and across functional areas.
- Excellent communication skills, highly competent presenter, able to gain credibility, engender trust and influence all levels, strong partnering skills, bias for action and tangible results
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from different functions and backgrounds
- Must have demonstrated to effectively manage multi facet projects.
- Must be able to successfully perform revenue forecast.
- Must successfully develop external relationships leading to brand advocacy
- 8+ years of experience & previous experience in pharmaceutical marketing is required
- Proficient English is mandatory
- Extensive knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical product life cycle management in a variety of therapeutic areas preferred.
- An advanced science degree such as MD, PharmD, PhD or an advanced business degree such as an MBA is desirable
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields
- Sales experience
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (Doing What's Right)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Italy---Milan/Associate-Director-Product-Management-Covid-19_R0015565-2
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency