Senior Medical Project Manager (m/w/d) Liver Disease
Senior Medical Project Manager (m/w/d) Liver Disease
Germany - Munich
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Senior Medical Project Manager (m/f/d) Liver Disease
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Project Manager (m/f/d) to join the Liver Disease Medical Affairs Team in Germany. The Medical Project Manager will report to the Medical Director Liver Diseases and will be responsible for the tactical delivery and project management of Liver Diseases plans in Germany.
Job duties include:
- Is a key company representative to groups of experts, medical professional groups, societies, regulatory groups and represents the company at national and international scientific meetings.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and internationally, including academic societies.
- Manages complex scientific projects based on our strategy and Plan of Action (POA).
- Plans and leads national Medical Affairs activities based on our strategy and POA.
- Supports and leads the implememantation of international Medical Affairs initiatives on a national level.
- Plans and conducts Advisory Boards as needed to obtain advice based on our POA
- Represents Gilead at medical meetings, conferences, advisory boards, outreach meetings at key institutions, and in interactions with key opinion leaders.
- Presents scientific and clinical data for marketed or developmental Gilead products utilizing scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations in a variety of different settings.
- Works collaboratively with Gilead personnel in EMEA/Global Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Marketing, Market Access, Sales, HEOR, Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety.
- Is responsible for supporting and coordinating Investigator Sponsored Trials in the EMEA region - including collaboration with investigators and internal Gilead personnel and assisting with site selection for clinical trials.
- Supports the development of complex clinical data through clinical trials and investigative study protocols.
- Is responsible for maintaining complex medical documents and files.
- Provides support to community and patient organization activities as needed.
- National/international travel as required.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Should have a Medical Degree or Higher Post-Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (or international equivalent), be a registered pharmacist and/or have experience in medical affairs project management
- Clinical experience and/or experience within a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Clinical or pharmaceutical experience in Liver Diseases or other infectious diseases is desirable.
- In-depth understanding of Medical Affairs role and process.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills are required, along with the ability to provide clear and concise complex analysis of quantitative and qualitative concepts.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and independence.
- Must be able to analyze complex data and put together effective concise reports while meeting all deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management, marketing and sales.
- Must be team oriented and work in several teams that may overlap such as global medical team, national and international brand team.
- A proven ability to utilize complex scientific resources for presentations in a variety of different settings is required.
- Must be fully cognizant of all relevant complex scientific data and regulatory requirements for field-based personnel.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering high-level presentations to KOLs is required.
- The ideal candidate will align with Gilead's core values by being accountable for their work, displaying integrity in everything they do, thriving in a team environment, and seeing excellence as the only measure of success.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Germany---Munich/Senior-Medical-Project-Manager--m-w-d--Liver-Disease_R0015622-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency