Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is an innovation-oriented university in Shenzhen, China. The newly established SUSTech School of Public Health and Emergency Management is committed to cultivating talents with both theoretical knowledge and practical ability in prophylactic medicine, providing important talent and intellectual support for the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, China and the world in responding to health challenges and public emergency management. We are now recruiting high-level talents at home and abroad. The details are as follows:
I. Job Opening
1. Vice Deans, 2 Openings:
Vice Dean of Administration; Vice Dean of Teaching Affairs;
2. Scholars and Experts in the Following Fields:
Global Health, Big Data in Healthcare, Artificial Intelligence for Public Health Information and Disease Early Warning, Public Health Emergency Management, Chronic Disease Prevention and Smart Health Management, Public Health Genomics, Public Health Microbiology and Immunology, Prevention and Control of Infectious and Emerging Infectious Diseases, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Health Policy and Management, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Healthy Aging, etc,
II. Job Category and Qualifications
1. Vice Deans:
- Professor or senior researcher with high academic attainments, and important achievements in scientific research recognized by scholars at home and abroad.
- With experience in administration and ability in management; teamwork and dedication spirit.
2. Scholars and Experts:
- Strong abilities in organization and coordination; being creative and with strategic vision in the development of the department/center.
- For faculty positions: outstanding talents or excellent Ph.D. and postdoctoral fellows from universities and research institutes at home and abroad.
- For Department Chairs and Directors of Centers: overseas candidates shall be Associate Professors or above; domestic candidates shall be senior professional level, with priority given to national talent programs winners.
- With strong sense of responsibility, pioneering spirit, innovation-oriented and teamwork spirit, good academic research ethics, and integrity.
III. Remuneration Packages
SUSTech will offer competitive remuneration packages based on the candidates’ competence and job qualifications.
IV. Required Materials:
1. A detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and diploma;
2. Five letters of recommendation and detailed contact information;
V. How to Apply
Please submit your CV and application via email. After passing the preliminary review, you will be informed of the interview.
VI. Contact Information
Address: Room 303, Administration Building, Southern University of Science and Technology, 1088 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, Guangdong province, P.R. China.
Zip code: 518055,
Contact: Mr. Chen, +86-755-88010231, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify your email subject as “name + Recruitment of SUSTech School of Public Health and Emergency Management”)