Postdoctoral Associate Position in Bioinformatics
The State University of New York at Buffalo is seeking a Postdoctoral Associate in the areas of machine learning and bioinformatics. The major research focus is on developing and applying machine learning methods to address the computational challenges of analyzing massive genomic data for various biological applications.
• Ph. D. degree in bioinformatics, computer science, computational biology, electrical engineering, or related field;
• Strong background in machine learning, statistics and mathematics;
• Proficiency in C, C++ and Matlab;
• Experience with managing large-scale data sets;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to effectively work individually and as part of a team.
Applicants should submit a CV, two representative publications, and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of two references to: Dr. Yijun Sun: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Postdoctoral Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly