United States - California - San Dimas
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to our workplace, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. You will see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through on-going development. Our scientific focus has resulted in marketed products that are benefiting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates, and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. By joining Gilead Sciences, you will further our mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases.
Gilead Sciences has an opportunity for an experienced candidate in the development of legal documents for our maintenance and engineering operations at our La Verne facility in Southern California.
We are seeking motivated, team-oriented individuals with expertise in development of legal documents. The contracts specialist will be an integral part and vital contributor to the success and improvement of the site legal processes and documents.
- Generate legal documents with support from business requestor
- Complete legal checklist review to ensure legal documents adhere to corporate legal standards
- Support site administration team will legal documentations and processes
- Supports corporate legal team with the continuous improvement of existing templates and processes
- Point of contact between corporate legal team and site management team to ensure all documentation is compliant
- Generate reports on status of legal documents for site operations to ensure all documents are up to date
- Ensure all business users are familiar with the latest requirements from corporate legal team
- Provide training to department administrators and key business manager on legal documentation best practices
- Interacts with business users at all levels to resolve any issues and provides answers in a timely manner for any newly developed templates or processes
- Seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in related field
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
- Able to understand and communicate business requirements to corporate legal team.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment and support multiple activities simultaneously.
- Determines personal work plan, and schedules tasks and activities with minimal supervision.
- Good planning and organizational skills coupled with strong time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with Microsoft office
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---San-Dimas/Legal-Assistant_R0015870-2
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency