Sr Product Manager
Sr Product Manager
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
About Gilead :
Gilead is a research-based biopharmaceutical company based in California and committed to discovering, developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical needs. This will improve patient care in the areas that matter the most. Inflammation is one of our four therapy areas of focus, and we are advancing a pipeline of novel investigational agents for inflammatory diseases. Over time these will address multiple targets with potential application across a broad range of disorders. Our most advanced agent is a highly selective JAK1 inhibitor. This innovative molecule has now reported three Phase III studies that have successfully met their primary and secondary endpoints in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and is undergoing other Phase II and Phase III studies in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the new Inflammation team in our office in Paris.
The Position :
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for all operational marketing aspects in our new Inflammation business unit to launch Filgotinib (JAK-1 Inhibitor) in IBD and to ensure future growth of this asset.
Specific Job Requirements :
- Leads Promotion Review Committee process to ensure marketing materials are cleared for promotional use and secures final production.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Leverages primary and secondary market research and analytics critical to directing brand strategies and optimizing marketing tactics.
- Analyzes complex problems and situations, provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Takes a lead role in representing company at professional events and promotes company products at such events.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements. Directs tactical plan development and implementation.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Should have min 5/7 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry in Specialty Care
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields required.
- Previous experience in marketing research and/or pharmaceutical sales is required.
MBA or other advanced business degree is desired.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in IBD market is preferred.
- Experience in managing advanced multichannel activities will also strongly recommended
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
- Recognized expertise in implementing a pharmaceutical communication plan including generating publications, organizing continuing medical education activities and advocacy development.
- Must be very familiar with industry trends and remain current with competitor's resources and practices.
- Must have a successful record of developing external relationships leading to brand advocacy.
- Must have a track record of successful pharma/biotech patient/community marketing with an understanding of expense budget planning and tracking.
- Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management and across functional areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Organizational skill, including ability to follow assignments through to completion (bias towards execution).
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required.
- Resilient and acumen profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Gilead Commercial competencies
- Initiative into Action
- Strategic approach
- Communications Impact and influence
- Customer relationship building
- Customer and market insights
- Business analytics
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility).
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Sr-Product-Manager_R0014172-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency