Sr Product Manager
Sr Product Manager
South Korea - Seoul
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- In-depth ability to develop annual marketing/business plan and responsible for preparing long-range planning, forecasting, and budgeting on time
- Must have the ability to conduct analysis and use complex analytical tools.
- Must have a demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills and ability to efficiently and productively communicate to a variety of groups and audiences.
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials.
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy.
- Strong presence with ability to command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making is required.
- Experience coordinating cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports.
- Ability to successfully work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets is required.
- Conduct internal training
Specific education and experience requirements:
- 7+ years of overall experience with at least 4+ years of Branding/Marketing management experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields required.
- Familiarity with marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales and commercial policies and practices.
- Previous experience in marketing research and/or pharmaceutical sales desired.
- MBA or other advanced business degree is desired.
- Therapeutic Area knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Advocacy, Community and National Health systems and services are preferred.
Note: Manager is the entry point for these career paths.
Please submit your applications by clicking APPLY and profiles submitted to Gilead via other channel will NOT be registered. Korea
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/South-Korea---Seoul/Sr-Product-Manager_R0015612-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency