Ireland - Dublin
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Lead initiatives with key stakeholders to proactively identify, understand and prioritize opportunities to aid better decision making using advanced analytics
- Lead the design, development, implementation and maintenance of analytics systems and solutions
- Lead and manage advanced analytics projects end-to-end
- Leads a team responsible for analytics development
- Responsible for architecture of various analytics technology (e.g. SAS, R, Python etc)
- Develop and implements appropriate data governance, data quality and change management practices to ensure high-quality analytics
- Collaborate with other analytics leads within the organization to ensure a unified approach
Experience and Skills
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Data Science or a related field
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Significant experience in an Analytics role of which a majority should be within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Considerable experience working with large-scale, complex datasets with an emphasis on reporting and analytics
- Ability to manage, prioritize and lead numerous projects simultaneously
- Availability to work non-standard business hours regularly due to the global role
- 10% Travel is required
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Ireland---Dublin/Director--Analytics_R0015278
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency