Sr. Manager, Business Conduct
Sr. Manager, Business Conduct
China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
This role will best be served by an individual with professional experience in the following areas: (i) compliance, anti-bribery and anti-corruption within the pharmaceutical industry in China, and with an understanding of the industry codes, and regulations, as well as best practices, applicable in China; (ii) establishing and operationalizing compliance SOPs within Gilead distribution network in China; and (iii) supporting expansion of China commercial operations, including product launches and related new business model activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to establish and periodically update policies, procedures, training, and monitoring in relation to interactions with healthcare professionals and other third parties within Gilead distribution network in China, to ensure they appropriately reflect relevant legal and regulatory requirements;
- Partnering closely and interact effectively with internal clients to understand business challenges and provide Business Conduct guidance, counseling, and solutions to address the challenges;
- Ensuring the proper review and documentation of events, donations and sponsorship activities within Gilead distribution network in China;
- Providing guidance on promotional and non-promotional practices under statutory and regulatory requirements as well as Gilead internal policies;
- Supporting a Business Conduct training curriculum for employees and local third party agents, including the Company's local distributors;
- Supporting the expansion of the China commercial organization including the establishment of new business model;
- Maintaining close coordination with attorneys and Business Conduct colleagues, and individuals within relevant departments (such as Commercial, Finance, Medical Affairs, Regulatory and Manufacturing), advancing a positive spirit of partnership and collaboration.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Experience in China as a compliance officer of a business unit, or relevant anti-corruption experience within a major international or Chinese law firm or audit firm;
- Mandarin Chinese and English proficiency required;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Detail-oriented and well-organized;
- Team player who can easily handle shifting priorities, multi- tasking in a deadline oriented environment;
- 5+ years relevant working experience. Experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry required. Previous involvement for CSO collaboration will be expected.
i iiSOP iii
- 6 CSO
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/Sr-Manager--Business-Conduct_R0014422
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency