Associate Director Medical Project Management Liver Diseases
Associate Director Medical Project Management Liver Diseases
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Medical Affairs team France for an Associate Director MPM Liver Diseases position. This role will be office based at the Boulogne-Billancourt office (92) and will report to the Medical Director Liver Diseases.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Works collaboratively with Gilead employees in Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Public Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Research and global/regional Medical Affairs Team
- Develops national medical strategic plan in line with global strategic planning
- Implement medical strategy and tactics in collaboration with cross-functional team
- Collects and analyses scientific data, publications and guidelines
- Is responsible for medical content of Gilead organized medical education events and activities
- Is responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate scientific relations with KOLs
- This is an office based position, however candidate should have ability to travel in France and internationally - i.e. networking, visiting prescribers/KOLs, attending conferences
- Represents the company to various groups of experts, medical professional groups, scientific societies, regulatory and payer groups at local and international scientific meetings
- Organizes and participates at advisory boards and key conference activities
- Supports the development of local clinical data through clinical trials, investigator studies, and HCV elimination programs
- Analyses trial data and provides interpretation to marketing and sales departments
- Ensures appropriate medical quality of promotional materials and activities within approval process
- Answers and responds to medical inquiries to prescribers
- Supports Drug Safety Dpt. providing medical expertise in the analysis and review of adverse event
Knowledge, Experience & Skills :
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in science or clinical related field, advanced degree, (e.g PhD, PharmD, MD) preferred with clinical and research experience in the key therapeutic areas.
- Industry experience is essential, ideally including recent experience of a successful launch
- Previous experience in Liver Diseases is a plus
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong presentation skills are required
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience is desirable
- Fluent French and English level is required
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity).
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Associate-Director-Medical-Project-Management-Liver-Diseases_R0015602
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency