Interdisciplinary Scientist (Research Physiologist/ Research Biologist/ Research Nutritionist)
TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION ‐ YOU MUST APPLY AT https://go.usa.gov/xGZ55 prior to the
announcement closure on 10/19/2020.
One position is being sought with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural
Research Service (ARS), Children's Nutrition Research Center with the position stationed in College
• Conducts both independent and multi‐disciplinary, team‐based research (basic, clinical, public health, and/or translational) and analyzes experimental data
• Composes manuscripts for publication of experimental results, and presents information at scientific
meetings and at other research institutions
• Seeks and develops collaborations with university, industry, and government scientists.
• Plans and conducts studies that will be useful for aligning production agriculture with human, environmental and economic health outcomes.
To be considered for this position, you MUST:
• You must be a US Citizen or US National
• Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt
• Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check
• Direct Deposit: Per Public Law 104‐134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments
made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
• Successfully pass the E‐Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E‐Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit E‐Verify at https://www.e‐verify.gov/.
• Successful completion of a three year probationary period.
• Interested parties must apply via www.usajobs.gov prior to closing period.