Postdoctoral Researcher, Neurosurgery
The Margaret Hackett Family Program within the Section of Neurosurgery at the University of Chicago seeks candidates for a post-doctoral researcher position. The successful candidate is expected to work on projects related to brain function and injury in both theoretical and live animal models. The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Developing and executing basic science & clinical research projects
- Managing data collection, analyzing existing data
- Performing experimental animal surgery independently
- Identifying research funding opportunities, writing and submitting grants
- Coordinating research findings for presentation and publication
Applicants must have an M.D., or equivalent, with previous experience in systems modeling as it relates to brain injury and degeneration. Must have strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants must send a cover letter and CV to Rosa Velazquez at email@example.com
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: http://securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Apply for Postdoctoral Researcher, Neurosurgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Life Sciences Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Chicago
- Neuroscience Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Chicago
- Health Sciences Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Chicago
- Clinical Medicine Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Chicago
- Clinical Research Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Chicago