Associate Scientist and Postdoc Fellow Positions at Ping Hu Lab, BIL
Associate Scientist and Postdoc Fellow Positions at Ping Hu Lab, Max-Planck Center for Tissue Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine, BIL
With a generous support from the Guangzhou Municipal Government and the Guangdong Provincial Government, Guangzhou Regenerative Medicine and Health-Guangdong Laboratory (Bio-Island Laboratory, BIL) was launched in 2017. BIL aims to bring together the leading scientific research units from Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macao and well-known international research institutes to achieve the vital goal of “Healthy China” and to cooperatively tackle the scientific and technical problems and challenges. BIL is focused on research areas including basic and translational research of stem cells and regenerative medicines, preclinical research and clinical application of regenerative medicines.
Max-Planck Center for Tissue Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine is a joint research center by BIL and Max Planck-GIBH Joint Center, located in Guangzhou, China, which is an internationalized vibrant city. The new research center will emphasize on adult stem cell research, tissue and organ development and regeneration, bioengineering and organ reconstitution, development of disease models and regenerative medicines. The center provides world-class R&D platform and state-of-the-art facilities. Equal opportunity and friendly academic environment will be ensured for all the researchers.
Ping Hu is a Senior Principal Investigator of Max-Planck Center for Tissue Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine, BIL. The lab is mainly focused on studying skeletal muscle regeneration and aging using biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, high resolution imaging, and animal model approaches. For more details, please refer to http://www.sibcb.ac.cn/ePI.asp?id=136.
Associate Scientist and Postdoc Fellow positions are currently available. We invite highly motivated, committed and talented outstanding scientists to join our group in Guangzhou, China. The successful candidate will join a vibrant scientific environment devoted to basic science and translational research aiming at integrating research activities among partner institutes and conduct interdisciplinary research to address high-priority projects in regenerative medicine through the combination of complementary knowledge, methods, techniques at BIL.
1. PhD degree in Computational Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomaterial, Small Molecular Chemistry, Pharmacology or other related disciplines is an essential prerequisite, research experiences in stem cell biology, regenerative medicine, protein science, or epigenetic studies is preferred.
2. Postdoctoral training is required for Associate Scientist.
3. Ability to develop independent programs/projects, and to be responsible for building the effective research group, willingness to work collaboratively with others effectively.
4. Excellent scientific research achievements represented by high quality publications in international journals.
Benefits We offer
1.The qualified candidates for the positions will be provided with a globally competitive salaries, well-equipped laboratory environment, insurance and help in school registrations for the children.
2. Candidates who are qualified to the high-level talents policy in Guangdong can apply for more benefits and supports.
Applications need to include
1. A detailed CV includes your basic personal information, educational and professional background, research project experience, major academic achievements/awards, publication/patents list, copies of relevant certificates.
2. Cover letter particularly highlight your experience and interests in stem cell biology and regenerative medicine.
3. A brief statement of your research proposal.
4. Contact information of three referees.
Please kindly send your application to the Email: email@example.com and title your email as “Your Name + position”.
For more information, please visit: https://www.grmh-gdl.cn.