Breast Cancer Research Program, Department of Oncology,
Johns Hopkins University
- A NIH/DOD funded postdoctoral research position with benefits
- Salary following NIH NRSA scale
Postdoctoral position is available immediately for highly motivated scientists to investigate multiple innovative aspects of breast cancer including the role of microbiome in breast cancer growth, metastatic progression and response to therapy. Project also involves investigations related to development of drug resistance, role of obesity/adipocytokines, tumor microenvironment and racial disparity in breast carcinogenesis.
Candidates must hold a doctoral-level degree with solid background in cancer biology, molecular and cellular biology. Experience in techniques related to signal transduction, gene expression, tumor biology, and animal models is required. Experience in immunology, metabolic pathways and microbiome is desirable.
Interested applicants should send the following materials in an application packet, preferably as a single PDF file, by email to Dr. Dipali Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cover letter indicating current and future research interests,
- Expected starting date
- Curriculum vitae
- Brief summary of previous research experience (2-3 pages)
- Names and contact information for 3 references