THE FACULTY OF BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE (FBM) OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LAUSANNE AND THE LAUSANNE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (CHUV) ARE INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR A POSITION OF:
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR WITHIN THE HUMAN IMMUNOLOGY CENTER OF LAUSANNE (CHIL)
Starting date: to be agreed
- PhD or MD/PhD;
- expertise in immunology;
- excellent knowledge of English and demonstrated ability to write scientific papers;
- numerous publications as first or last author;
- skills in organization, interdisciplinary collaboration and networking as well as in human resources management.
- expertise in one or more of the following areas: B cells and antibodies; regulatory T cells; inflammatory systemic diseases; vaccinology, infectious diseases and oncology;
- interest in the interface between basic research and translational medicine.
Must be formulated in English and should include the motivation letter, the curriculum vitae, the list of publications with a copy of the five most relevant ones, the list of external funding obtained, a brief description of the research program and of teaching experience and a copy of diplomas. It should be submitted online to wwwfbm.unil.ch/releve/application/ as a single PDF file.
Deadline: November 5th 2019 (23:59 GMT+1)
Contact: Prof. Giuseppe Pantaleo (giuseppe. email@example.com), Head of Service
The detailed job description is available on the link or with our QR code
Seeking to promote an equitable representation of woman and men among their staff, the University and the Lausanne University Hospital encourage applications from women