Post-doctoral Applicant/Research Lab Specialist
A position for a post-doctoral applicant or a research lab specialist is open at the University of Southern California. The scientist will oversee cellular and animal studies focused on Alzheimer disease and Apolipoprotein E brain metabolism. The successful candidate will have supervisor role over post-doctoral candidates and students.
- Passion and aptitude for Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and neuroscience research with an interest in writing scientific papers or developing research protocols.
- Ph.D. with a background in molecular biology/biochemistry
- Experience with confocal and two-photon microscopy is an asset.
- Expertise in endosomal trafficking is an advantage
- Self-motivated and driven individual who can work independently and in a team.
- Excellent track record of peer reviewed research considering career level.
- Proactive in taking responsibility for the overall management of their project.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
Interested applicants can send a letter of interest (one page max), CV, and one original research article to email@example.com
Apply directly at the link below: