Postdoctoral Fellowships/Staff Scientists
Cincinnati Children’s Research Foundation
Postdoctoral Fellowships and Research Positions Available
Cincinnati Children’s Research Foundation is home to basic, translational and clinical research at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, the 3rd ranked US pediatric hospital by U.S. News and World Report. With over $223 million in extramural grants and contracts, Cincinnati Children’s is consistently in the top 3 pediatric research institutions in the U.S. in terms of NIH awards and funding.
Working at Cincinnati Children’s Research Foundation
- Train with scientists and physician-scientists in a world renowned healthcare and research institution.
- Over 900 faculty and more than 1.4 million square feet of research laboratory space.
- Experience a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary research programs.
- A vast array of core services that provide investigators access to cutting-edge technology.
- Competitive Benefits and Salary Package, including generous paid time off.
- Post-doctoral Research Fellows at Cincinnati Children’s receive institutional support and have access to career development opportunities.
For additional information: Research@cchmc.org
Cincinnati Children’s is a respected part of the broader, and very vibrant, Cincinnati community. With a thriving Arts scene, numerous festivals celebrating music and food, a passionate fan following for our college and professional sports teams, and a variety of opportunities for outdoor activities, our region is truly a great place to work and live.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution
Apply for Postdoctoral Fellowships/Staff Scientists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly