Postdoctoral Fellowship - Frank R. and Betty J. Koller, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Call for Applications
Frank R. and Betty J. Koller Postdoctoral Fellowship
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute (MCRI) is accepting applications for placement in its Frank R. and Betty J. Koller Postdoctoral Fellowship. The Research Institute consists of multiple research centers focused on the areas of:
- Genetics/Precision medicine
- Clinical epidemiology and population health
- Rural health and agriculture safety
- Oral and systemic health
- Cancer care
- Clinical research
- Two-year appointment designed to facilitate development of an independent research portfolio
- Mentored by established tenured and tenure track MCRI scientist
- Training and career development opportunities available include scientific seminars, grant writing workshops, access to competitive internal grant application, journal club presentations, national/regional conference attendance, and medical Grand Rounds.
MCRI is the largest private medical research institute in Wisconsin and is a division to one of the largest private multispecialty group practices in the United States. Located in Central Wisconsin, MCRI employs nearly 200 research staff members engaged in over 450 active research projects lead by PhD scientists and physicians. MCRI has formal collaborations with University of Wisconsin-Madison and is supported by National Institute of Health (NCATS and NLM) to provide additional educational and training opportunities to incoming post-doctoral fellows.
Who Should Apply
Candidates who will be awarded their Ph.D. degree by the expected start date at MCRI.
Learn more about how to apply www.marshfieldresearch.org/postdoc