Animal Model Development - Pharmacology
What we're looking for: The Staff Pharmacologist utilizes broad scientific expertise in the area of efficacy pharmacology to propose, design, initiate, and effectively execute research studies and projects with little to no guidance. The Staff Pharmacologist has the ability to project influence and impact strategic direction. They should demonstrate leadership capabilities and responsibilities.
- Work with senior management on development and execution of programs in support of models in various disease indications.
· Design exploratory and non-GLP pharmacology studies.
· Lead pharmacology studies as Study Director.
· Review and interpret data and revise pharmacology study reports. · Collaborate on projects with external collaborators and industry consultants.
· Develop new models for use at Sinclair.
· Keep up with the latest scientific developments by reading the current literature and attending conferences.
· Mentor and/or supervise junior pharmacology staff.
What you'll need: BA, MS or PhD, with experience in pre-clinical efficacy assessments in rodent and non-rodent species. Some experience with swine and diabetes models preferred but not required.
Apply for Animal Model Development - Pharmacology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly