Nanyang Assistant Professor
The World’s Best Young University Is looking for the world’s most promising Professors.
NTU invites outstanding researchers and exceptional scholars to apply for appointment as Nanyang Assistant Professors. Up to 10 appointments will be made.
Successful candidates will
- Receive start-up research grants of up to S$ 1 million (EUR 649K/ USD 726K/ JPY 80M)
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation
- Hold tenure-track appointments and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
Applications now open for submission* till Sunday, 30 Sep 2019, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00). (https://venus.wis.ntu.edu.sg/NAPOR/OnlineApplicationModule/frmOnlineApplication.aspx)
- Kindly note that only online applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applicant is responsible to remind their referees to submit the referees’ reports by 7 October 2019, 11.59 P.M (UTC/GMT +8.00) to complete their application.
Desired skills and experience
- Post-doctoral fellow or equivalent from a reputable university
- PhD degree in any discipline
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for five consecutive years. NTU offers engineering, science, business, humanities, arts and social sciences, and has a joint medical school with Imperial College London. A cosmopolitan university with more than 100 nationalities, NTU is home to 33,000 students. The University’s main campus is frequently listed among the Top 15 most beautiful university campuses in the world. It has 57 Green Mark-certified (equivalent to LEED-certified) building projects comprising more than 230 buildings, of which 95% are certified Green Mark Platinum. NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s medical district.