Join our Scientific Communications Director Talent pool for Switzerland!
If you would like to join us and to be considered as a potential candidate in order to make a difference, please join our Scientific Communications Talent pool for Switzerland! Have you already reviewed our current open vacancies? If you find a position that meets your requirements, please submit your application via our careers portal. 🡪 www.roche.com/careers/jobs/jobsearch.htm?keywords=&countryCodes=CH&jobFunctionCodes=JG0005&jobLevelCodes=
Are there currently no vacancies matching your requirements? Don’t worry, you can still submit your application proactively for the following position:
- Scientific Communications Director (M/F)
As a Scientific Communications Director, you sit at the heart of Roche’s Global Product Development Medical Affairs organization. In PDMA we are passionate about developing and driving an industry leading medical strategy in close collaboration with our cross-functional stakeholders and affiliate partners - we are enthusiastically committed towards our Medical Affairs vision: Transforming clinical practice.
The objectives and scope of the position will be to:
- Develop and implement the integrated Scientific Communications Strategy (iCS) for the assigned molecule
- Bring consistency across execution, assessment, and amplification across all Scientific Communication activities for the assigned molecule and drives excellence and innovation in these areas (e.g. Medical Education, Publications, Congress strategy, etc)
- Act as a strategic partner to US Medical Affairs responsible for the US focused publication strategy and implementation for the respective molecule
- Stay abreast of internal and external developments, trends and other dynamics relevant for the assigned molecule to maintain a fully current view and perspectives of external influences
- Advanced degree (PhD) and/or certification in a scientific medical field preferred
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry or related experience - especially medical affairs, clinical development or medical communications experience
- Fluent in English (oral and written
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, team-oriented
- Quality and focus oriented
We are regularly looking for Scientific Communications Directors (M/F) in the following therapeutic areas:
- Ophthalmology, Oncology & Neuroscience
- Personalized Healthcare
Furthermore, you can also register your full contact details and profile by clicking on ‘Apply’ on this page. This will allow us to store your profile in this talent pool. Your profile will be regularly reviewed against open vacancies, and if there is a match the Recruiter will be in direct contact with you.
Thank you for your interest in Roche and we look forward to hearing from you!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.