Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Biology & Biochemistry
Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
in Department of Biology & Biochemistry
at the University of Houston
The Center for Nuclear Receptors and Cell Signaling (CNRCS) in the Department of Biology & Biochemistry at the University of Houston invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellowship position in Dr. Jan-Ake Gustafsson’s team. The duties of the candidate will be to:
- Provide expertise in the design, operation and analysis of experiments or research projects in areas of biology, molecular biology, and statistics.
- Perform and analyze experiments and prepare reports.
- Contribute to grant proposal development.
- Make recommendations to changes in procedures, processes, or experimental design.
- Mentoring graduate students and collaborating with other members of the team.
CNRCS is a modern well-equipped center with faculty involved in nuclear receptors in cancer and neurodegeneration, immunology and immunotherapy. Interested applicants should apply at http://jobs.uh.edu - Post Doctoral Fellow (STA004241), upload curriculum vitae, cover letter and names and contact information for two references. Review of applications will begin in May 2019 and continue until the positions are filled.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.