Research assistant for Plant microbe interactions in sustainable cultivation
The Research Centre for Horticultural Crops has been established at the Erfurt University of Applied Sciences in close cooperation with the Friedrich Schiller University Jena. This is divided into four research projects. The projects deal with questions arising from current challenges of horticultural plant production. These research questions are worked on with modern bioscience approaches and methods. The following vacancy in the project Plant microbe interactions in sustainable cultivation is to be filled:
Reference number: FGK 24
The work topic is the genetic regulation of plant responses to colonisation by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.
Areas of responsibility:
- planning and implementation of trials in the field of molecular biology and molecular genetics of the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis
- evaluation and publication / presentation of research findings
- completed degree (MSc or diploma) in biology or comparable field
- knowledge in molecular biology
- experience in plant research
- excellent communication skills in German and English
- part-time employment with 26 hours per week up to pay category 13 TV-L terminated on December 31th, 2023, flexible work time
- working in an engaged, cosmopolitan and friendly team with excellent technical facilities
- participation at international conferences and advanced training
- if interested, a cooperative PhD graduation is possible
For more information please contact Philipp Franken (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are seeking to have more women at our university and are therefore particularly grateful for applications from women. Persons with severe disabilities will be preferred for employment in the event of other qualifications being equal.
Send your application with informative documentation, stating the reference number FGK 24, by July 31th, 2019 to:
Dezernat Personal und Recht
Postfach 45 01 55
For cost reasons you are requested to send application documents in copy form. After the selection process has been concluded, the documents of applicants not considered will be destroyed. If you wish them to be returned, we ask you to enclose a return envelope with sufficient postage. Costs arising through the application will not be refunded.
We process the personal data you provide in accordance with Section 27 ThürDSAnpUG-EU (Thuringian Data Protection Adaptation and Implementation Act EU).