Senior Director Research, Hematology & Thrombosis Therapeutic Area
Driven by Our Science
Are you seeking a senior scientific leadership position where
- Your contributions are recognized and rewarded in a culture that values individual career aspirations?
- You can join a team of more than 1,700 other research and development employees dedicated to developing breakthrough medicines that have the potential to help millions of patients worldwide?
Do work that matters.
Join CSL Behring, a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry. Not only do we invest in our people, but over the last five years, we invested $2.9 billion in R&D activities to progress our exciting portfolio of therapeutic plasma and recombinant protein as well as gene and cell therapies.
Senior Director Research
Hematology & Thrombosis Therapeutic Area
In this senior leadership role, candidates must have significant academic and/or industry experience developing novel therapeutics in Hematology and Thrombosis. Key responsibilities include:
- Scientific leadership role within CSL Global Research and Therapeutic Area core team
- Contributing to business development and implementation of the therapeutic area research project portfolio strategies, ensuring alignment with portfolio priorities
- Building and leveraging external scientific and industry networks
- Ensuring scientific excellence and awareness of major scientific and technical advancements
This role requires over 10 years’ experience and a stellar track record for successfully collaborating with internal teams and external academic and industry experts, the ability to translate research findings into clinical practice and approaches research and development with the highest level of integrity.
To apply for this position, go to www.cslbehring.com/careers and search on R-087819.