Rafael Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage cancer metabolism, biotechnology company with promising clinical trials. We are looking to expand the Rafael Pharmaceuticals fundamental research team of Sol Barer Research Fellows and senior scientists at our Philadelphia location. These positions will be mentored and guided by renowned professor, Chi Van Dang, professor at The Wistar Institute. Applicants are required to have completed doctoral training. We expect scientists to publish, collaborate and attend national conferences. We are offering an opportunity for driven scientists to work on clinically relevant discovery and development with proven academic and industry guidance, top facilities, competitive salary, benefits, equity and career mentorship. Career mentorship will be done via academic leaders, Chi Dang and Richard Axel as well as industry leaders Richard Scheller, Jean-Pierre Sommadossi, and more. We welcome all competitive applicants with any citizenship.
Skills-sets we are looking for:
- Nimble cell biologist and molecular biochemist driven to discover mechanism.
- Medicinal chemists who can capitalize on the findings of their biological team members to make the most potent inhibitors possible.
Who we are looking for:
- People excited about translating mechanistic findings in real time.
- Independent starters that understand protocols start-finish.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Scientific foresight and immersion.
- Meticulous record keeping.
- A passion to be in the lab.
- A team player.