Assistant, Associate or Full Professor - Regenerative Medicine
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (HS Clin, Clin X, Adjunct, In-Residence) - Regenerative Medicine
University of California, San Diego
Faculty Position in Regenerative Medicine. The Department of Medicine (http://med.ucsd.edu) at University of California, San Diego is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body. The Division of Regenerative Medicine, in cooperation with the Sanford Stem Cell Clinical Center and the Moores Cancer Center, seeks faculty applicants dedicated to making advances in stem cell research.
We are looking for candidates interested in the clinical translation of stem cells and a willingness to participate in university service, graduate and undergraduate teaching.
Candidates must have a MD degree and/or PhD in Regenerative Medicine, Cell Biology or related fields. Candidate with an MD must have or be eligible for a California medical license or other pertinent clinical certifications or license/permits and be Board Eligible /Board Certified. PhD candidates must have a track record of publications in internationally recognized journals and sub-specialty in related fields.
The appropriate series and appointment at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level will be based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.
A link to full descriptions of each series is provided for your review:
- HS Clinical Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-278.pdf
- Clinical X Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-275.pdf
- Adjunct Professor - see: http://ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-280.pdf
- In-Residence Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-270.pdf
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and based on the University of California pay scales. Appointments may require candidates to be self-funded.
Applications must be submitted through the University of California San Diego's Academic Personnel RECRUIT system at: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/apply/JPF02148.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran's status.
Requirements Document requirements
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our Faculty Equity site for more information.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 required (contact information only)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
To apply, please visit: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/JPF02149
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency