Associated Dean for Biomedical Research
The Medicus Firm is proud to conduct a national search for an Associate Dean for Biomedical Research. This is an excellent opportunity for a distinguished scientist and thought leader who is seeking a position in a highly collaborative and innovative environment. The successful candidate will have an established research program to better serve as a scientific role model, mentor and teacher. S/he will have demonstrated experience in working with diverse constituents to further biomedical research, building bridges and increasing collaboration that facilitate discovery.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coordinate recruitment of outstanding scientists and supporting the ongoing development of existing faculty
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for innovation and advocate for needed infrastructure to support large program grants.
- Developing a recruitment strategy to fill emerging research opportunities.
- Oversee maximizing space and core facilities to enhance infrastructure available to scientists.
- Partnering with leaders to develop a clinical and translational research platform.
- Support the on-going engagement with medical student education.
Please contact Bess Wildman, Senior Executive Consultant, at 214-382-9953, or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this excellent opportunity. Please reference EXEC 8048.